I didn’t see this part-scripted part-improvised show when it was at the Old Joint Stock, but those who did all have great things to say about it
- Fabulous show, very clever & highly entertaining 👍
- Fantastic night. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Loads of laughter and a tale with a twist. Will definitely go again. Thanks guys. XXX
- Recommending this absolutely hilarious, creative, clever and spooky show to everyone! Thank you and well done LoveHard!
- A comedy ghost story, and the material is in some places very adult – it’s also whacky, off-the-wall and anarchic
- The improvised comedy nature of the piece makes it difficult for them to keep their faces straight sometimes – but in many ways that adds to the enjoyment of the production, and makes the audience feel part of the joke
- Madcap, anarchic, and very funny.
Love Midlands Theatre
- Simply genius and ends with a rather unexpected twist… followed by yet another macabre gag
- The two actors (Tyler Ross and Jacob Lovick) must be applauded on their ability to not only present over 30 characters between them but also for their quick-witted improvisation skills.
- An enjoyable evening of comedy and sadistical frights
Polaroids and Polar Bears
- Quite unlike anything I have ever seen before and I doubt I will ever see the likes of it again
- The host of characters portrayed by these two talented and likeable young men are effortless and convincing.
- All round a great night’s entertainment from two very talented young men.
What’s On Birmingham
- No holds-barred, laugh a minute comedy
- Morphing into wildly different characters and accents in the same breath, their easy chemistry offset a remarkable comedic spontaneity and ease
- The roaring audience showed a whole lot of love for Lovehard, and my very funny friend thought they were hilarious too
Love Hard perform regularly at Island Bar
Keep up to date with all improvised theatre & comedy shows in the Midlands